The first bits of the Santa Ana winds are licking at our mountaintop, and that reminds us admins that it is Winter Time. Last weekend, the holiday season kicked off with a celebration of lights. Furry event organizers from all over SoCal have more in store for you during the coldest months, and sometimes giving you the opportunity for celebrating the holidays.
- Saturday, December 9th: Holiday Furmeet (Orange County)
Gather in the park for a holiday gathering in the park. Share fun, food and maybe a game of frisbee. This event is pretty close to where Group Area 3 (home of the FurBQ!) is, so just make sure to keep going along the road.
- December 9th & 16th: Fursuit Photoshoot (Santa Barbara County)
Out with pumpkin patches… in with the Christmas Tree farm. Blue Hasia has found a great spot for some holiday photo hijinks.
- Saturday, December 9th: Prancing Skiltaire (Orange County)
Holiday fun at the original furry party house. The house is packed with furry but there is always room for more during the holidays. The annual gift exchange will begin around 9pm.
- Sunday, December 10th: Ontario Fur Christmas Meet (San Bernardino County)
This is a holiday potluck so be sure to bring a tasty dish. Possible Secret Santa or gift exchange, so contact Necropsy if you are thinking about some gifting folly
- December 16th and 30th: Redlands Furmeet (San Bernardino County)
The regular Redlands Furmeet is getting a bit of holiday spirit. Our casual meets for December are about gathering for some holiday joy.
- December 23rd: OC Fur Meet “Seasons Greetings” (Orange County)
There may not be snow on the ground, but there is plenty of holiday cheer. This monthly meet will be breaking out for the holidays with food and activities at the park. Gift exchange so please bring something to get in on the fun.
- January 19th through 21st: Big Bear Ski Weekend (San Bernardino County)
For all of you snowbirds (whether you have a bird fursona or just like the snow), get in on this. They will be staying at one the resorts (to be announced), so get in touch with the organizer to book your lodgings close-by.