1 Irvine Park Rd
Orange, CA 92869
Our next furmeet will be Easter themed!! Not in any religious aspect, of course, but simply for the celebration of spring and anthropomorphic bunnies that bring us candy.
This time around we will be planning an Easter egg hunt! Anyone is allowed to participate, but we do ask that you consider donating 1$ or more when you join. (It’ll be difficult to afford so many eggs and
candy without a little help!)
For those of you who do not wish to do the egg seeking, but rather the egg hiding, we ask that you come earlier in the day (preferably when the meet starts around 10AM) to help us hide them! You’ll be rewarded with your own bag of candy as a thank you for helping out.
We’ll have some other games to play as well, and some great opportunities for photos and videos!
As always, I must post the rules:
- No murrsuits, inappropriate clothing, or inappropriate actions will be tolerated at this meet. (This includes slandering, gossiping, or negativity towards anyone.) We have a zero tolerance policy on this and you will be banned from the meets.
- No alcohol, drugs, or being under the influence of anything while at these meets. This includes pre-gaming. You will be reported to the park authorities and banned from the meets. (Smoking and vaping is prohibited in the park due to recent fire scares)
- No drones, big speaker systems, or close-sided tents.
- Please bring something to share with 15+ or more people! Russell and I can cover the drinks, chips, and ice, but we do need your help to bring the rest so you guys can have something to eat throughout the day. If you can’t bring anything to the meet, consider bringing a few dollars to donate so that we can provide more for you!
- We do have access to a barbecue! If you wish to bring hot dogs or something to cook, we ask that you bring your own charcoal and that you make sure to clean up after yourself.
- We do ask that at the end of the day, everyone sticks around to participate in clean-up. We’ve done a really great job the last few times and the rangers have really appreciated our hard work!
****If you are under 16 years of age we ask that you bring a parent or legal guardian with you****
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message Russel or Scout at any time. We hope to see you there!!!