Hey there! Are you ready for a new and exciting furmeet? Well, look no further than the Felicita Furmeet! Located in the beautiful Felicita Park in Escondido! With lots of open space, fresh air, playgrounds, trees, picnic tables and barbecues, this meet is sure to be exciting, entertaining and loads of fun! Parking is 3$ per car and our picnic spot directions will be given on the day of the meet!
I would like this meet to be potluck style! I will be providing the core foods, but feel free to bring anything you think the group might need! Fursuits are allowed. Feel free to fullsuit, partial or anything in between. Hydrate!
We will be in a reserved spot, so please adhere to the following rules…
- Vegetation: All plants, animals, natural and cultural features are fully protected and may not be harmed or removed
- Trees: Do not tie or hang ropes, wire, or tents to trees. Do not drive nails, screws, or staples into trees.
- Smoking: Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted in any County Park.
- Pets: Pets are permitted in the park during park hours. Pets must be kept on a maximum 6 ft. leash, and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- Trails: Please stay on designated trails. All trails are bike friendly. Please share the trail.
- Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are permitted providing the alcohol content does not exceed 20%. However, please do not bring alcohol to this meet. I do not want to be responsible for any mishaps.
- Vehicles: Vehicles are not allowed beyond the designated parking lot.
- Litter: Littering is prohibited. Please place litter and recyclable materials in the containers provided by the park. I will be providing a bag for recyclables to go into.
- Fireworks: Fireworks are not permitted in any County Park.
- Firearms and Weapons: Firearms and Weapons are not permitted in any County Park
No drama! If you have an argument or issue to discuss, please do so in a mature and civilized manner. We are at a park… There are children around. Please don’t cuss loudly, behave yourself, and keep it pg-13.
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all there!