1 Irvine Park Rd
Orange, CA 92869
Since the Holiday season is coming up soon, I wanted to plan a fun, holiday-themed furmeet!!
When: December 9th, from 9 AM to 4 PM!
Where: Irvine Regional Park, by Parking Lot 15 (all the way in the back! This is subject to change but I’ll keep you all updated!) there is a 5$ entrance fee with no in and out privileges!!
What: A Holiday Meet! This is also a potluck so please bring something to share! If anyone is interested in a white elephant gift exchange, that could be fun too! The gift limit would be ten dollars so people don’t have to spend too much.
The regional park has been nothing but kind to us during past events, so let’s return the favor by abiding by their rules!
- No closed tents for changing! There must be an open wall on one side.
- No loudspeakers or noisemakers! Small portable speakers are OK!
- No drugs or alcohol! If you are caught with it you will be kicked from the event!
- No vending on-site! (No money allowed to exchange hands for goods or services) (this includes commissions,photography, etc)
- Absolutely NO murrsuits or gimp gear. This is a public park with children and families! If any murrsuits or gimp gear are seen, you will be kicked from the event. What you do behind closed doors is not an issue, but bringing a sex object into public will not be tolerated. Please respect the people around you!
- PLEASE pick up after yourselves! We only have one earth. Let’s treat her kindly and pick up any trash you see! (Also, it will eliminate the problem we had at the Furbq– BEES)
I will provide a list of items to bring once we have enough people going! This will be a lot of fun and I’m so excited to be hosting my first furmeet!!! If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to message me!