RBFM is held every 3rd Saturday from September through June, with no meet up in July and August.
The meet is located at the Pasadena Aquatic center right next to the Rose Bowl (hence the name) in the lovely Pasadena California. The address is 360 N Arroyo Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91103. We hold the meet on the other side of the tennis courts, which are clearly visible from the parking lot.
Our meet runs from 11am to 5pm or whenever everyone wants to go home.
- The facility has bathrooms and showers in the aquatic center if need be. It also has plenty of places to change into suit if you wish to fursuit.
- We bring a hot lunch for everyone, but it’s in limited supply so if you’re hungry, please arrive around noon for food. We can’t guarantee there will be any left after the furries get ahold of it. Donations are recommended but not required. We will also have water and snacks.
- We also have a lot of fun and games for everyone. We have scooter races, laser tag, dodge ball and cards against humanity. Plus we have a furry raffle at every meetup! So bring some cash with you and hopefully you’ll win something.
- Fursuits are welcome, especially since there is a kids playground and it’s a great deal of fun to interface with the kids in suit.
- Animals are welcome, just be aware they need to be on a leash at all times in the park.
- Pictures and video are also welcome. Just make sure you ask the people you’re taking pictures of to get their permission before posting them. We also have an RBFM twitter that we’d love for you to tag if you post pictures. @rbf1
- We generally do the fursuit picture right before or after the playground visit. So if you’re coming to the meet, make sure you arrive before 2pm.
- We do request that people not bring anything that makes too much noise with them. We do have a stereo system and people can request music, but we try to keep the volume low so we don’t disturb the other people in the public park.
Thanks for participating in RBFM and we’ll see you there!
Rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back if you’re in doubt.
Between meets, lets keep up the awesome planning. You can follow us through our FB group, Twitter account, and of course our real-time Telegram chat (please use the contact links here to reach out and we can add you).