360 N Arroyo Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
The Rose Bowl FurMeet takes place monthly. This is a potluck style meet, so bring your favorite dish to share.
Directions: The Rose Bowl area is accessible off the 134 & 210 Freeway. You will look for the Aquatic Center & it’s parking lot, with five flag poles in front. The park/picnic area is behind the AC and Tennis courts.
If you are coming from the North (Ventura County or Simi Valley): I would avoid the 101 since it’s the busiest fwy, unless you happen to beat traffic early. Take the 118 E, to the 210 E. It’s a longer drive, but less busy than the 101. Once you are on the 210 E, Exit off of Mountain and go down Seco St. Keep going, till you reach the Rose Bowl area. Do not go right towards the stadium. Go left towards the park and where the aquatic center is. Park In Lot I, or near it. If you are coming from Santa Clarita take the 5 S. to the 210 E, and La Canada, just take 210 E etc. Same directions listed above.
If you are coming from Orange County, San Diego, Fullerton, Anaheim, Garden Grove: You will want to take the 5 north, then the 2 which is the Glendale Fwy. Then hit the 134 E. Exit Orange Grove Blvd, and make a left. At the next light ahead, make another left on Holly Street. Continue onward, keep left, then make a left on Arroyo Drive. Go down till you come across a stop sign. Go right on that says Rose Bowl. Park in Lot I.
- Lots of eating areas, filled lots of picnic tables, and is open to the public.
- Built in BBQ pits for cooking, but may only be used for charcoal. (no gas or propane)
- We have a large sized stage for dancing and other performances we can put together.
- Public restrooms are available for use next to the main picnic area. They are very spacious & clean.
- Hiking trails, and other path ways are all around the park! We recommend bikes, skate boards, or scooters etc.
- Large grassy field accommodated with a big base ball field next to the seating area. *Bring some outdoor activities, like sports, foam swords etc. *No BB Guns, or real blades allowed*
There is plenty to do here! You can’t be bored. Here is a video of the area
RULES & REGULATIONS – PASADENA CITY PARK RULES: These must be followed.
- Absolutely no vending is allowed at the park, as to what the city park rules say.
- No alcohol, or drugs are allowed.
- No smoking around the picnic areas.
- Anyone is welcome to attend whether or not you are a furry. But please Keep the drama & negativity out of the furmeet. This is your only warning. This is a public and family oriented park, so please keep be PG or we will have to ask you to leave.
- Keep your cars locked and valuables safe, since there is no lost & found station. We are not responsible.
PLEASE NOTE: Rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back if you’re in doubt.
HOST: Takoda_Folfsky: Head host and lead admin
CO-HOST: Forrin Wolf
JM Wildmist: Moderator, helper and head of lost and found
Growly: In charge of Potluck, and Donations.
(All admin have the same powers, but no admin is higher then the other not including the Host and lead co-host) The moderator is like a admin, but is more of a helper or back-up in case host is not present.
Thanks everyone and hope to see you all soon!
~RBFM Admin staff