360 N Arroyo Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
The Rose Bowl FurMeet takes place monthly. Times and dates reflect our current schedule, but hte location may change from month to month.
*The Rose Bowl area is accessible off the 134 & 210 Freeway. You will look for the Aquatic Center & it’s parking lot, with five flag poles in front. The park/picnic area is behind the AC and Tennis courts.
Things that are available for us to do:
- There are lots of areas for us to have picnics at.
- There are built in BBQ pits for cooking located around the picnic areas for use, but may only be used for charcoal. (no gas or propane).
- The park has a medium sized stage for dancing or other performances we could put together.
- Public restrooms are available for use next to the main picnic area. They are very spacious & clean.
- Hiking trails, and other path ways are all around the park! We recommend bikes, skate boards, or scooters etc.
- Large grassy field accommodated with a big base ball field next to the seating area. *Bring some outdoor activities, like sports, foam swords etc. *No BB Guns, or real blades allowed*
There is plenty to do here! You can’t be bored. Here is a video of the area
RULES & REGULATIONS – PASADENA CITY PARK RULES: These must be followed.
- Absolutely no vending is allowed at the park, as to what the city park rules say.
- No BB Guns or real blades allowed.
- No gas or motorized vehicles allowed, unless its electric powered.
- No alcohol, or drugs are allowed.
- No smoking around the picnic areas.
- Anyone is welcome to attend whether or not you are a furry. But please Keep the drama & negativity out of the furmeet. This is your only warning. This is a public and family oriented park, so please keep be PG or we will have to ask you to leave.
- Keep your cars locked and valuables safe, since there is no lost & found station. We are not responsible.
PLEASE NOTE: Rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back if you’re in doubt.
HOST: Takoda_Folfsky: Head host and lead admin
CO-HOST: Forrin Wolf
Growly: In charge of Potluck, and Donations.
Thanks everyone and hope to see you all soon!
~RBFM Admin staff