360 N Arroyo Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
Hello Everyone! Welcome to RBFM.
*The Rose Bowl area is accessible off the 134 & 210 Freeway. You will look for the Aquatic Center & it’s parking lot, with five flag poles in front. The park/picnic area is behind the AC and Tennis courts. Parking is Free! Arrive early for a good parking!
Alternate Location: In case we cannot meetup at our primary spot, this were we will go. Till further notice.
587-699 W Palm St, Altadena, CA 91001
Parking is free as well for this park, it has grills for us to use, clean picnic area, it’s public but a very quiet park, shady areas etc.
*Note* We do not meetup during the summer time, since we have tried this before and it never worked out. Reason is because of the horrible heat we have in so-cal and it’s extremely effective on everyone. So yeah we will not be meeting up from June till September.
Things that are available for us to do at the park.
- There are lots of areas for us to have picnics at.
- There are built in BBQ pits for cooking located around the picnic areas for use, but may only be used for charcoal. (no gas or propane)
- The park has a medium sized stage for dancing and other performances we can put together.
- Public restrooms are available for use next to the main picnic area. They are very spacious & clean.
- Hiking trails, and other path ways are all around the park! We recommend you bring bikes, skate boards, or scooters etc.
- Large grassy field accommodated with a big baseball field next to the seating area. *Bring some outdoor activities, like sports stuff, foam swords etc.
There is plenty to do here! You can’t be bored.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
PASADENA CITY PARK RULES: These must be followed.
- No BB Guns, or real blades allowed.
- No alcohol, or drugs are allowed.
- Everyone is welcome to attend whether you are furry or not. But please Keep the drama & negativity out of the furmeet, we are to have fun. Please respect everyone and follow the rules. This is a public and family oriented park, so please keep it PG or you will have to ask you to leave. This is your only warning. Any questions or concerns, please bring it up with the host.
- Keep your cars locked and valuables safe, since there is no lost & found station. We are not responsible.
PLEASE NOTE: Rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back if you’re in doubt.
** Posting rules: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1667644946858049?view=permalink&id=1960116110944263
HOST: Takoda_Folfsky: Head host and lead admin
Growly: In charge of Potluck, and Donations.
Thanks everyone and hope to see you all soon!
~RBFM Admin staff