RBFM is a casual and very fun BBQ style meet held the 3rd weekend of every month. We have raffles (so bring some cash with ya), music, games, food/beverage and great conversation! Everyone is welcome, furry or fur-curious. We’re very fursuit friendly and many of the
regulars come in suit.
We normally meet at the Rose Bowl aquatic center in Pasadena, but due to a scheduling conflict, we’re using our backup location up in Altadena for the September meet.
WHAT TO DO AT THE ALTADENA PARK:
- There is a large grassy area to play games on
- There are big concrete tables that you can use as a drawing surface
- We’ll have music and a little area to dance
- There are built in BBQ pits for cooking located around the picnic areas for use, but may only be used for charcoal. (no gas or propane)
- The park has tables, shaded seating areas and areas to get changed into suit.
- Public restrooms are available for use right at the park entrance. They aren’t the best, but they do work fine.
- There is plenty of parking and it’s free.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- No BB Guns, or real blades allowed.
- No alcohol, or drugs are allowed.
- No offending fursuits or clothing allowed.
- Everyone is welcome to attend whether you are furry or not. But please Keep the drama & negativity out of the furmeet, we are to have fun.
- Please respect everyone and follow the rules. This is a public and family oriented park, so please keep it PG or you will have to ask you to leave. This is your only warning. Any questions or concerns, please bring it up with the host.
- Keep your cars locked and valuables safe, since there is no lost & found station. We are not responsible.
Rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back if you’re in doubt.