15501 Arrow Hwy
Irwindale, CA 91706
Hello everyfur, for November we will be at a new location and most likely stay here for a few more months. Don’t worry this is just a temporary move for a few months. This is a potluck furmeet so please do bring some goodies.
Fees: $10 parking fee
What this park has to offer:
- 836-acre with 70-acre lake with year-round fishing and non-motorized watercraft usage.
- BBQ pits (we can finally cook)
- Huge eating area, filled lots of picnic tables.
- Public restrooms are available down the hill in the playground area
- Hiking trails, and other path ways are all around the park.
- Large flat grassy field. *Bring some outdoor activities, like sports, foam swords etc.
There is plenty to do here! You can’t be bored.
- DO NOT FEED THE DUCKS OR GEESE. They will swarm us.
- Pick up after yourself
- No drama
- If you’re going to smoke do it away from everyone
- No alcohol or drugs
- If you are going to bring your dog pick up after them
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times
Anyone is welcome to attend whether or not you are a furry. This event is fursuit friendly Please Keep the drama & other negativity out of the furmeet. This is your only warning since this is a public and family oriented park. So please be on your best behavior or I will have to ask you to leave. I really do not want to do that.
Keep your cars locked and valuables safe. There is no lost & found station,sorry we
are not responsible.
HOST AND CO-HOST:
Colors Universe : head host and lead admin
Water : co-host and 2nd admin
(All admin have the same powers not no admin is higher than the other not including the Host and lead co-host)
Thanks everyone and hope to see you all soon!