15501 Arrow Hwy
Irwindale, CA 91706
I welcome everyone to the Santa Fe Dam furmeet/Potluck, Dam Furmeet for short. We meet in the grass area near the end to parking lot #2. Just look for our black and white Korn flag. As usual, I will be bringing the hot dogs, chips and soda. It would be greatly appreciated of you bring something for the potluck like cookies, soda besides Pepsi or Sprite (I usually bring those), snacks, other meats etc.
January Furmeet Update: There is a chance of rain that day so keep an eye out for updates and case the event is cancelled due to rain
How to find us
Once you enter the park go to parking lot #2 and park towards the end of the parking lot. Once you park, walk to the grass area towards the lake. As you are walking you will see a black and white Korn flag hanging. Walk past the Korn flag and you found us.
Every month at the furmeet we do a little raffle to help fund our furmeet. Each raffle ticket cost $1. The more tickets you buy the higher your chances of winning. The prizes range from free art, goodie bag with tasty treats or a plushie.
- A lake to go fishing, boats or enjoy the scenery
- A sandy beach area
- Picnic tables
- Restrooms nearby
- Hiking trails, or bike trails all around the park
- Large grassy field. Bring some outdoor activities, like sports, foam swords etc.
- Lots of shade from trees
- It’s fursuiting safe
There is plenty to do here! You can’t be bored!
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Pick up after yourself\
- No drama or negativity
- If you’re going to smoke do it away from everyone
- No alcohol or drugs
- If you are going to bring your dog pick up after them
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times
- Wear shoes/sandals at all times in the grass area for safety reasons.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE LIGHTER FLUID
Things that are recommended to bring
- Camping chair
- Blanket to lay on the grass
- Outdoor toys
Colors Universe : head host and lead admin
Message me to get access to our group chat. You can access our public channel at