15501 Arrow Hwy
Irwindale, CA 91706
Every month at the furmeet we do a little raffle to help fund our furmeet. With a donations of $1 and up you will get a raffle ticket. The prizes range from free art to a goodie bag with tasty treats.
Fees: $10 parking fee
What this park has to offer:
- 836-acre with 70-acre lake with year-round fishing and non-motorized watercraft usage.
- BBQ pits (we can finally cook)
- Huge eating area, filled lots of picnic tables.
- Public restrooms are available down the hill in the playground area
- Hiking trails, and other path ways are all around the park.
- Large flat grassy field. Bring some outdoor activities, like sports, foam swords etc.
There is plenty to do here! You can’t be bored.
- DO NOT FEED THE DUCKS OR GEESE. They will swarm us.
- Pick up after yourself
- No drama
- If you’re going to smoke do it away from everyone
- No alcohol or drugs
- If you are going to bring your dog pick up after them
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times
Keep your cars locked and valuables safe. There is no lost & found station,sorry we
are not responsible.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1027436354027992/
Our Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/CKLdi0PdxsZloPVIMx3mIA
HOST AND CO-HOST:
Colors Universe : head host and lead admin
Water : co-host and 2nd admin
(All admin have the same powers not no admin is higher than the other not including the Host and lead co-host)
Thanks everyone and hope to see you all soon!