800 N State College Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92831
Here it is, A Furmeet at TitanCon 2018. ….Right at Titan student Union, hosted by Living Night and co-hosted by Mike Nicholes. We’ll meet and greet any fursuiters, cosplayers, or furfans when they find us. Us Furs wandering around this Anime Con doing fun stuff. We can do group photos and later a dance off, I’ll bring my neck speakers. Dont forget to register.
IMPORTANT TO READ THESE!
Make sure you register first, ahead of time and print out your paid ticket to bring for a wristband to obtain. Just go to the registration info page. Cal State Fullerton students and those of the Titan Student Union will be admitted for free. Tickets are limited to less than 2000 people.
There might be good parking spots near the Aloha Java Cafe (800 North State College Boulevard).
How to find us in the crowd: Look for the poster that says “So-Cal Furs at TitanCon 2018” near the entrance. and Ill hold a cardboard sign, saying the same thing, so you’ll find us anywhere.
To all you furries, keep it PG around other people not in the furmeet.
CSUF Titan Con Polices and Conduct:
To ensure the safety of Con Staff and other con attendees, we require that all attendees, guests, and staff adhere to a Code of Conduct. The following policies are required at the event and its surrounding perimeters, including the parking lots and structures:
- Titan Con wristband/passes must be worn and visible at all
- Attendees must be appropriately clothed. Shoes are required.
- Lewd, offensive behavior, or profanity are strictly prohibited.
- Lewd or offensive material on clothing, cosplay, merchandise, or displays are strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed on the premises. Smoking and vaping are both prohibited at CSUF.
- Pets (with the exception of service dogs) are not permitted indoors without Con-Ops permission. Permits can be acquired at Con-Ops.
- Do not crowd hallways; avoid sitting or posing for photos in the middle of walkways.
- Zero Tolerance for assaulting, threatening, or behaving inappropriately to another person. Local authorities will be contacted and offenders will be removed from the premises and local authorities will be contacted.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. No unsolicited hugging, touching, or photography is permitted. Local authorities will be contacted and offenders will be removed from the premises.
- Cosplay does not mean consent. Do not hug, touch, or take photos of cosplayers unless given permission.
Violation of the Code of Conduct policies is grounds for immediate loss of your event wristband/pass and serious violations are grounds for banning you from coming to future events and authorities being contacted.